Mark Luxon director of FMA institute and education. Mark has been in the Health, fitness and education space for decades. He has been mentoring and working with Personal trainers to improve their business and skills in the industry. Mark works alongside Mark Buckley at the FMA institute and has a wealth of knowledge and experience.
Facts about Mark Luxon
- Grew up in entrepreneurial family – dad owned a big printing business and a number of restaurants.
- Studied B.Commerce and worked in the finance industry right out of school.
- One of the youngest financial planners in the city at 23.
- Played football at a high level, national level sprinter but my body kept breaking down. Did a Cert 4 fitness to figure out why (it didn’t help).
- Met Mark Buckley at Paul Chek and Mark blew his mind. Helped re-define who he wanted to be as a trainer.
- Decided to become a PT and quit my $140k/year finance job.
- Partnered with Mark Buckley to run the Business side of FMA.
Connect with Mark and The FMA Institute
FMA Institute – Click here
FMA FaceBook – Click here
Mark Luxon FaceBook – Click here